WELCOME TO ALL.

Hi-ya, and welcome to Gillysplot. Why dont you take a few minites and have a look around at how far I have gotten and how much work I have done in the last 1 and a half years.

Saturday, June 17, 2006

Plot number 2

Already has a Cherry tree on it, I will be keeping it.
As you can see all I am growing at the moment is weeds.
Already has a blackberry bush on it, will be keeping this to,
but I will have to prune it down a little.
I have taken on another plot.
I will be taking photos before and after, so you can all see the diff:
I will be useing this one for Potatoes and flowers only.

1 comment:

P said...

Hi Gillian, Wanted to let you know about our blog which is campaigning to stop developers and Preston council from building a housing estate all over our allotments - here is our latest article: 10 Reasons why Preston City Council Should Not Build Over Our Allotments