WELCOME TO ALL.

Hi-ya, and welcome to Gillysplot. Why dont you take a few minites and have a look around at how far I have gotten and how much work I have done in the last 1 and a half years.

Saturday, October 14, 2006

October Update 4.




Take a look at this then. Under the lace curtains are my winter carrots and my winter broad beans, the frost did not even touch them. I will be going to the next car boot and getting some more lace curtains and sewing them together then I can do the same thing with some thing of my others.
Take a look see.



Here is my new compost bin. My husband and I made it today/Saturday 14 Oct 06.
I am very please with it to. We used old palets that the shop down the road though out. We asked them if we could have them and they said yes so here it is. What do you think?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great blog and your plot looks great....look forward to seeing your progress.