WELCOME TO ALL.

Hi-ya, and welcome to Gillysplot. Why dont you take a few minites and have a look around at how far I have gotten and how much work I have done in the last 1 and a half years.

Sunday, September 23, 2007

update 23-9-07

Here are some of the photo's of the things I have grown this year. What do you think of my pumpkin? Good ah.

This is a lovely photo of a poppy I had growing in the middle of my potatoes. My very first parsnip. Not the right shape but tasted great al the same.
My hubby haveing a rest after do all the digging on one side of his new plot. Took him nealy 4 hours, he was tied, very tied.

What do you think of my rasid bed? I call it my coffin box. Going to use it for the potatoes next year.


This is my purple sprouting, comeing on great. Going to have a lot next year. Good job we are getting a new frezzer, the one we have now is full of the veg from the allotment and we cant get anything else in it.




No comments: