WELCOME TO ALL.

Hi-ya, and welcome to Gillysplot. Why dont you take a few minites and have a look around at how far I have gotten and how much work I have done in the last 1 and a half years.

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Tomato box.

Hi, today I went to my allotment carrying 3 bits of wood, very big bits of wood.
The bus driver would not let me on the bus so I asked a friend to drop me off at the allotment instead. He did.
It took me around 1 hour to put the box together in side my small greenhouse.
All I have to do now is fill it with compost that I made last year and a little bit of hard sand and small stones for drainage, then I can put in my tomato's. I will be able to get between 18 to 20 plants in it.
We eat a lot of tomato's. I have 37 plants out of 40 seeds put in. Not bad ah.

1 comment:

Ziggywigs said...

Wow your plot looks fab Gilly, it's nice to see how other folk do things. I pick up lots of ideas this way.