WELCOME TO ALL.

Hi-ya, and welcome to Gillysplot. Why dont you take a few minites and have a look around at how far I have gotten and how much work I have done in the last 1 and a half years.

Sunday, April 29, 2007

update 30.4.07

Put in my tomato plants today. I put out 32 plants, I have 14 plants inside my small greenhouse, we eat a lot of tomato's.
Tomorrow I will be put out my parsnips, I dont quite know when to put my beans out, but I am waitting for them to get a little bigger first then I will put them outside, once the frost has gone.

I have started an allotment blog for the allotments where I am. If you would like to have a look then click the link below.

http://brownfieldroadallotments.blogspot.com

3 comments:

Ziggywigs said...

Great to catch up with you....liked the link to the lottie blog..looks to be plenty going on there!

gilly and john said...

Yes there is plenty going on there. At the moment the men are all acting like children. Wanting to use the hose pipe when they know that they cant. Just because one man uses his sprinker all day and does not stop even when the allotment inspecker has told him to stop. We have reported him to the council and the AGM,because he will spoil it for all of us.

Anonymous said...

There is always one Gilly. Hope you manage to control him before he spoils it for the rest of you.